International Conference on Interprofessional Education, Practice & Care (ICON-IPEPC 2018)
The Medical Education Unit (MEU) of Melaka-Manipal Medical College, Malaysia in conjunction with Manipal-FAIMER institute India invites you to register for the 2018 International Conference on Interprofessional Education, Practice and Care (ICON-IPEPC) which will be held December 17-18, 2018 at Melaka-Manipal Medical College, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Discuss conceptual frame work for IPE & IPP.
- Appraise teaching learning methods involved in delivery of IPE curriculum.
- Discuss assessment strategies for Interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Describe the role of technology including simulation in advancing Interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Discuss approaches for faculty and staff development related to Interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Discuss the approaches to sustain collaborative practice & team work.
- Initiation of community practice of IPE in Malaysian context.
Key Note Speakers
Prof. Dr. Ciraj Ali Mohammed
Founder Director, M-FIILIPE (Manipal FAIMER Institute) and IndiPEN (Indian Interprofessional Education Network)
Interprofessional initiatives go beyond the traditional ways of thinking, providing access to newer resources that help in tackling complex issues linked to health
Prof. Dr. Wanicha Chuenkongkaew
Vice President for Education, Mahidol University, Thailand
Prof. Vishna Devi V Nadarajah
Pro Vice Chancellor, Education, Professor, Human Biology, International Medical University, Malaysia
Prof. Dr. Nabishah Mohamad
VP, Medical & Health Science, Management & Science University, Malaysia
Towards Transprofessional Learning